Coupling performance in extreme wind and changing climate conditions are just two factors that have an effect on wind turbine performance. A wind turbine coupling must handle these and all adverse conditions perfectly to avoid costly turbine downtime. Zero-Max wind turbine couplings provide the solution. Zero-Max offers the only patented “hell hole” fatigue tested wind turbine coupling.
Withstanding 70,000 Nm of torque, these overload safety couplings allow a surplus of parallel and axial misalignment while remaining torsionally stiff. Zero Max wind turbine couplings do this through all harmonic ranges of the wind turbine’s oscillating load. Zero-Max Wind Turbine Coupling Benefits.
Zero-Max is a trusted and approved designer and manufacturer of driveline couplings for the global wind turbine industry. Zero-Max understands the special requirements of this unique and dynamic industry by offering these benefits:
- Wind turbine couplings designed and engineered by up-tower professionals.
- Manufactured to ISO 9001:2008 quality standards.
- Proven, robust and available.
- Lower life cycle cost (LCC)
- Coupling designed to directly interchange with existing couplings
- Fully tested for handling loads beyond the application
- Unique patented composite disc design withstands environmental conditions.
- Ideal for wind turbine use in difficult power grid conditions
- Maintenance free with repeatable consistent quality guaranteed
For more information on components for packaging machinery, >contact us to find your local sales representative.