Precision, high-speed operation is essential in today’s CNC machine tools. Many of these systems are designed for unattended 24/7 operation requiring dependable drive train components. Zero-Max offers a line of motion components proven in the most demanding machine tool applications including waterjet cutting machines, multi-spindle screw machines, CNC machining centers and a full range of custom machine tools.
With increased use of servo motors in today’s machine tools, the robust design and high precision features of ServoClass couplings and Zero-Max CD couplings are a preferred choice. Although there are many options for connecting a servo motor to a ball screw, over and over machine tool designers choose the reliability and high performance of Zero-Max overload safety couplings:
To help in the designing process, consider these Zero-Max options:
- ServoClass couplings – demanding servo applications need high torsional stiffness in couplings.
- Schmidt couplings – offset shafts benefit from these precise couplings.
- Crown Gear Drives – right angle gear box ideal for changing shaft orientation at 90° from input direction.
- Roh’Lix – linear actuators that convert rotary motion into precise linear motion.
- Variable Speed Drives – perfect for when mechanical systems require infinitely variable speed control.
- CD couplings – high performance composite disc couplings for the most punishing conditions.
For more information on components for packaging machinery, >contact us to find your local sales representative.